Saturday, August 17, 2013

Food Review: Gigi Coffee & Cupcakes


There's a lot of cupcake business here in the Philippines, you can see them at the malls, bazaars and online. But only few who passed our taste. Lets admit , many of us including me are getting hypnotized to buy cupcakes because of its looks.....cute kasi, then we get an epic fail reaction at the end. Aminin !!! Packaging ✓ , Design ✓ , Taste ? = O_o ... Let me share to you one of my best pick for cupcake.

We first visit Gigi Cupcakes last March and this post is so late. Sorry naman po.. I just want to post food review kasi na I proven na masarap and of course affordable and after this we buy their cupcake na from time to time.




One thing that I love about their store kapag afternoon lang ha, we never experience going their in the morning since our shift starts in the afternoon is the ambiance, peaceful ang dating and store is clean. Staffs are friendly and they all smile at you even though na pasara na sila and tired the whole day.



Red Velvet, Raspberry, Chili Chocolate, Blueberry, White chocolate and Chocolate 

And this our all time favorite, their cupcake only cost Php.40 each but it is more affordable if you buy in 6 pcs or a dozen. I've also tasted their peanut butter flavored cupcake , green tea and sea salt one, but I never got a chance to take a pic. Minsan kasi pa isa isa lng bili ko before going to work


GIGI Coffee & Cupcakes is located at Felina Corporate plaza lobby at eastwood libis, so If you're thinking about going to eastwood mall and eat at citiwalk I recommend to taste their cupcake for dessert. This is not a paid review or a promotional review I only want to share to you my experience with Gigi Cupcake.

How about you guys, have you tasted their cupcake?

GIGI Coffee & Cupcakes
5 Eastwood Avenue, Felina Corporate Plaza Lobby,
Eastwood City, 1110 Quezon City, Philippines

7 comments:

  1. Rochkirstin SantosAugust 19, 2013 at 5:28 AM

    I really miss GIGI cupcakes! I will have to buy a box on Saturday when I go to Eastwood. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bff brought me here when I visited him in Eastwood. Super sarap! I love the Red Velvet and the Peanut Butter Jelly! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The design done for those cupcakes are more than enough to entice me to munch a lot. perfect with coffee or iced team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm! base on whatyou wrote, this is a must try..
    the cup cakes look heavenly to the palete..
    I wouldn't mind bringing a date in here

    ReplyDelete
  5. recently i got addicted to red velvet cupcakes from blushing cup cakes:) i will certainly try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rochkirstin SantosNovember 4, 2013 at 3:06 AM

    Wow! I love love love Gigi Cupcakes. They now have a branch in Shangri-la Mall. I'm excited to get another box of these lovely sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooow I want Gigi cupcakes! I might visit that food biz next week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses