Monday, November 19, 2012

Ristorate Bigoli at Eastwood Quezon City


If you crave for Italian food and don't like to spend too much? Well, I strong suggest to try Bigoli. This Italian fast food was first introduce to me by my ever loving partner who loves too explore new things :). This is not like those usual  restaurant that you just have to seat and wait for the waiter to take your order. Here, you have to wait on the queue for them to take your order and pay for it. ( Fast food nga e). Here are some of the food we ordered.

Solo Munch 




Unlimited Garlic Stick

Chicken Bigoli Pasta

Beef Stromboli

Their price ranges from Php120 - Php300 max. And with their unlimited garlic stick its sulit!.
So how about you guys? Been here na ba?

Ristorante Bigoli
Eastwood Citywalk1

9 comments:

  1. Yep, I've been here before but I think it was called Fazioli before or something like that? hahahaha Love the unlimited garlic sticks too! heheheh such a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try Beef Stromboli when I visit this restaurant.
    It looks appetizing!

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aga kong nagutom hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beef stromboli so yummy....nakaka gutom...hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's snack time and your post makes me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am an italian food lover together with my kids . this place will be on my list

    ReplyDelete
  7. This place used to be Fazoli's! And I am glad that they retained the unli-garlic bread! We also eat here for lunch outs sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses