Thursday, November 22, 2012

Artina Suites Hotel Gallery Cafe experience



Like what I have said on my travel blog I'll be posting the food the was served to us during our 2days and 2 nights stay at Artina here at my food blog.


Penne with Crumbled Garlic Sausage and Tomato Ragout with Black Olive Relish - I know the name is so long :) This penne pasta taste so good it has a lot of garlic and you can't even taste them, you can taste the spiciness of the garlic and it blends well with tomato and goat cheese. Sorry for these two picture my i touch doesn't have a good pixel.




Club House - I can definitely compare this club house to others, because it has a lot of chicken and veggies on it. You can even see how thick it is.



Boneless Bangus - They do have the traditional breakfast and some European breakfast but I still stick with Pinoy Breakfast.


Beef Caldereta with Tomato Wedges - A traditional Pilipino food for dinner and lunch which I always miss. I't been a months sine the last time I tasted it.


Shrimp Saute with Tomato & mushroom - This is my partners favorite, I can even tell is " simot sarap, sauce palang ulam na" .


Chicken Cordon Blue with Sweet & Sour sauce -  If you'll be ordering this make sure to order 2 rice and you can even share this with you partner and friend. The serving is big it's a good for 2 for me.


Honey Pork Ribs with Sesame Seeds - Another perfect dish serve to us for our dinner. They said that it is one of their specialty with their secret recipe.


Choco Creamy Leche Flan - A so yummy dessert, there's a sweet & melty cream inside.


Coffee Jelly - A perfect dessert for a coffee lover like my partner.

Their gallery cafe is also a good venue for special ocassions like company parties, Birthdays and weddings. And every Friday they have this what they called Acoustic night where Jam Acoustic plays at 6pm tp 10pm. 

Jam Acoustic

Calamansili - This drink is kicking. Love it, I am alcoholic and this drink makes me sleep. I did't even notice that I was already drunk lol.

A perfect stay at Artina. So if your office is just near Artina  and looking for a place to chill, better check them out. 

For more information visit their site and Facebook Page.
Website: http://www.artinasuiteshotel.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/artinasuiteshotel

ARTINA SUITES HOTEL
E.Zobel Street Poblacion
Makati City

13 comments:

  1. OMG Choco Creamy Leche Flan for the WIN! I super love this recipe, the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food Taste and RecipeNovember 22, 2012 at 10:57 PM

    Grrrrrrr....I am starving just by looking at it. I will tell this to my husband so we can try their menus. The plating and style is perfect.

    http://www.reymondjo-ann.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love food and just looking at the pictures makes me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to or heard of this place before but the food looks sooo good! I am also drawn to your partner's favorite shrimp dish. I want to eat it right now!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boneless bangus and choco creamy leche flan are to die for in my books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the food presentation especially the desserts! I really want to eat them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Winning Combination of FOOD and MUSIC. Good music is inseparable from good food.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the pinoy bfast with tomato and side dish, un talaga inuuna ko if may ganon. then followed by cordon bleu. naglalaway tuloy ako ngayon

    ReplyDelete
  9. the presentation of food is very inviting. the Friday acoustic night is also a very good idea. Music and food in one, wow...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks really nice. Great place to chill out specially when paydays...

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's nice that there's music while you eat ... live music really makes a difference

    ReplyDelete
  12. The choco leche flan looks really scrumptious! Would love to try that one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. everything looks tasty! thanks for this post! im following you now :)
    ♥ ♥ ♥ www.thegirlwiththemujihat.com/2013/04/dazzling-daranak.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses