Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tsoko Nut Batirol's Chicken Roll and Spaghetti Aligue


These photo was taken a month ago and I just forgot to post and make a review. I've been busy again with my work and need to finalize somethings, that's why my blog is so quite for a month, but now I am back and will share more food experience again to you guys. So let me start my August with Tsoko Nut Bartirol.

Tsoko Nut Batirol is one of restaurant that you can see in Eastwood,  its a small restaurant that can accommodate 10 persons. And these are the food we usually eat here.

Chicken Roll for Php.118.00
Spaghetti Aligue Php. 115.00
Tsoko Nut Batirol was introduce by Raine one of our trainer, their food is tasty and pinoy taste will always be there. There restaurant is located at Eastwood Excelsior besides 1800 bldg.


Tsoko Nut Batiro
G/F Eastwood Excelsior, Eastwood AveBagumbayan, Quezon City

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, spaghetti aligue! Really tempting but have to be careful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tsoko Nut Batirol! :D We've only ate there once, also in their Eastwood branch and I fell in love with their Tsokolate Ah Batirol~ ^^ The Creamy Pesto Malunggay is so tasty too, but I'll definitely try the Spaghetti Aligue next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. Spaghetti looks really yummy. I'm hungry now.


    http://www.clairerafols.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard about Tsoko Nut Batirol on TV. I wanna go there and try what they offer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses