Hello guys, let me share another easy recipe that you can cook for your family.
Serve: 4-6 person
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
What you need:
500 grams of pork tenderloin,you either cut it into cubes or strips.
2 tablespoons of liquid seasoning or soy sauce
dash of pepper
2 tbsp oil
1/2 cup chopped onion
2tbsp minces garlic
1 cup cubed red and green bell peppers
1 cup mushroom, halved
1 ( 400 gram) can tomatoes
1 pork bouillon cube
3 bay leaves
1/2 teaspoon dried basil or oregano
dash of cayenne
- In a bowl combined pork, liquid seasoning and pepper. Marinate for at-least 30 minutes
- In a pan, heat oil then saute onion and garlic. Add pork and until lightly browned.
- Add bell peppers and mushrooms. Stir-fry for a minute. Ad tomatoes, bouillon cube, bay leave and basil. Simmer until pork is tender. If the sauce is too thick, add some water.
- Season with cayenne and salt if needed.
- Put rice in a container then top with cooked pork.
Source: Yummy Recipe book.