Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Shobelicious Homemade Cake & Pastries

Photo from Shobelicious
Shobelicious is a Home Based Bakeshop owned by Tin & Bong of Fort Lee, NJ. Shobelicious said that their cakes are made from heaven. Why? that is because of the finest and fresh ingredients they used on their products.

The owner of Shobelicious are pure blooded Pinoy and Tin the person who really loves to cook made these things possible.

They make different variety of cakes, cupcakes and cake pops, you can choose a cake cover like icings or fondant. Ask for a design of your choice and they will
make it possible for your cakes. And their best selling cakes are Ube Macapuno, Coffee Crunch and Sansrival.  So let me show the cakes that I'm talking about.

Ube Macapuno Photo from Shobelicious
Coffee Crunch Photo from Shobelicious
Cashes Sansrival  Photo from Shobelicious
Upon checking her cakes, the cake below really catches my attention besides of being a strawberry lover, I got amazed on how big those strawberries are. Yum yum...

Strawberry shortcake
For my fellow Pinoys who lives here in the Philippines as of the moment their shop are currently based in NJ but they might put up a Branch here in Manila and if your are based in the US you can check their page on how to order.  Click here ( Shobelicious FB Page )

Have you been craving for sweets lately?

24 comments:

  1. Hoping to have a branch here in Manila! Those cakes look really cute and yummy! Not sure if I really want to eat such beauty! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum!  My taste buds are now craving for a piece of cake.  Yayks!  It's almost 2 in the morning here in Sweden.  Oops!

    I love to bake cakes and I bake cakes as a sideline.  Homemade cakes are truly tastier compared to half-fabricated ones.  Oh my... I might make myself a dark chocolate mousse cake tomorrow.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omy! Sa picture palang, ang sasarap ng tignan un cakes. :) 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing they have Chinese heritage somewhere along the way since "shobe" is the Hokkien word for little sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks anne mwahhh miss you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anything ube!
    I'm also guessing their are Tsinoys given the name of the name of their bakeshop :)))

    I love your image header :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is 90% Chinese. She is my cua.. but I don't look like Chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup we called her Shobe but she's old than me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome. Miss you too...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've taste some of her cakes when she visits the Philippines. She's a good baker.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's true, i prefer home made cake mas masarap at fresh ang gawa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my god that coffee crunch and strawberry short guhhhh why do i have to drop by your blog. im craving for those right now!!!!! how much are those? :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. The coffee crunch and strawberry shortcake look soooo good!! pareho kame ng gusto ni Carizza! hahaha I want a slice now na!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my gooooooooooosh :) mouthwatering! would like to try the coffee crunch :)
    Rovie, Win FIRMOO Glasses on The Bargain Doll!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why only in NJ.... *cries* Haha, but seriously now, that ube cake is calling out to me!!! 

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll ask how much. But shes located in NJ right now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love cakes! They should put up a branch here because a lot of Filipinos have a sweet tooth. The Coffee Crunch cake looks really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! They all look so yummy!! I am drooling over that strawberry shortcake. And yes, that coffee crunch! My sweet tooth is now telling me to feed 'em! :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! Pretty cakes. Your post made me crave. :O

    ReplyDelete
  20. drooling I like that strawberry cake

    ReplyDelete
  21. The pics really got me then I read the NJ part =(

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am suggesting that one to her nga e. THey might do it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  23. woah! looks so yummy! i want em all! T_T hey how bout trying some Culinary Trainig try here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses