Monday, June 25, 2012

Just tasted new Flavors from Starbucks this June

Two weeks ago my colleague Jeka ask me to taste the new flavored frappuccino of Starbucks. He even sounds like so sure about the good flavors they have this June without even tasting it yet and since I got hypnotized with his words of encouragement I ended up buying it and getting ready with this Challenge.

Hojicha Tea Jelly
HOJICHA - This roasted green tea is extremely popular in Japan. It's low in caffeine with a nutty flavor and pairs well with most cuisine.This green tea is made by roasting bancha leaves and twigs. Brown in appearance, the tea has less caffeine and tannins than other teas because of the high amount of stems. Originally from Kyoto, this style of tea has gained popularity since it was first introduced in the 1920s in Japan. ----> From google <---
I didn't actually ordered this because I thought it was just a different taste of coffee and know I know why it does taste weird because its a roasted green tea, I don't like it that much maybe because of it's after taste.


Red Bean Green Tea is what I like it tasted like Avocado and i don't know why maybe it's of the red beans. So how about you guys.. have you tried this already?

12 comments:

  1. i want to try hojicha :) i dont have the courage to try the other one hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tin of ohhthat.blogspot.comJune 25, 2012 at 7:12 PM

    i haven't tried it but I enjoyed the cake! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love these new additions at Starbucks! I haven't personally tried them yet, but I'll think I'll get these 2 next time I'm in a Starbucks branch.. :D Thanks for sharing this sis! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was planning to try to this on my last visit in Starbucks but it was so cold that time I had hot coffee instead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried these yet, but it's on my list next time I'll drop by Starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wanna try those two!!!! red bean green tea looks soo yummy. i love their green tea frappe actually ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would really love to try the red bean flavor

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been hearing about this, pero haven't tried. Wala pa ata dito.


    Rizza (beingwell)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Pag may oras ka, sali ka sa RIRE giveaway ko


    SALAMAT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a loyal Coffee Bean drinker.. only order one drink from starbucks (coffee jelly), but i might try this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a starbucks goer and tasted it. For me it's tasty aside from being healthy...:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. haven't tried this one yet.. but i'd love to try their red bean green tea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses