Monday, May 28, 2012

Cravings: Tokyo Tokyo Tonkatsu & Katsudon


Hello guys, sorry for being MIA for the 3 weeks I've been busy with my work lately, a lot adjustment of course with my new job and tummy excitement hits me again and I crave for Tonkatsu & Katsudon.

Since budgeting is my first priority as of this month to follow my craves i decided to eat at Tokyo Tokyo.

SUMO MEAL
Last week me and my partner shared Tokyo tokyo's sumo meal with Pork Tonkatsu and Beef misono for Php.265 for 2 person with rice and drinks. A budget friendly meal yah? and while browsing at their menu i just notice that they got a pork katsudon which hits my curiosity.



Yesterday I got a chance to taste their Pork Katsudon for Php.85 only. I don't want to compare this to Yabu katsu because Yabu uses Japanese rice and sauce is different. But tokyo tokyo really did a good job, a yummy and affordable katsudon.

Looking for a affordable Japanese food?

19 comments:

  1. aaww I miss this place. Huby and I's first date ever was at Tokyo Tokyo in Baguio city.  Good to know their food is as yummy as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tokyo Tokyos.. Thumbs up! One of my fave restos :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer Legaspi-AspacioMay 28, 2012 at 12:52 PM

    It's been a while since I last dined in Tokyo Tokyo, this sure got me wanting to go visit the nearest branch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a fan of Tokyo Tokyo but i do enjoy a good Katsu. :D I'm planning to make the trip to Yabu soon. I hope it's as good as they say it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss Tokyo Tokyo!  Since their store closed here at a mall in the south, it's been more than a year since I've had their red iced tea!  Gotta find the next nearest branch to get my fix :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like Tokyo Tokyo .The food is good and affordable, budget friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my fave..... dito kami kumain bago umalis ang kuya ko papunta sa ibayong dagat...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Parang once pa lang ako nakakain dyan haha! Kasi naman wala nyan dito sa Subic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's about time I cook Katsudon again...miss ko na ito! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to try their beef misono. It looks delish.  

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bento :D I remember the first time I ate something like this at a Japanese restaurant here in Cebu.  It is r eally good :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. argh! i miss Tokyo-Tokyo! I miss their Pork Tonkatsu and of course their California Maki. hay...

    ReplyDelete
  13. that looks very delish and it makes me drool too :-) 

    http://www.sportyjess.com/diving-in-his-yellow-swim-trunks/ 

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmmm baka meron ito sa SM pampanga...i don't know if madadaanana mo yun

    ReplyDelete
  15. You will not regret it Michelle... try it na

    ReplyDelete
  16. What I love the most in Japanese restaurants are their bentos and katsus. ;) 

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like their TEMPURA.
    These dishes are indeed 
    stimulating my cravings.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tokyo Tokyo is my go to whenever I want affordable, fast and yummy Japanese food :) 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses