Thursday, April 12, 2012

J.CO Donuts & Coffee yum-yum experience

Honestly speaking i wasn't aware that J.CO is already here in the Philippines and we just accidentally found it out yesterday at SM Megamall.

J.CO Donuts and Coffee was originated first at Jakarta Indonesia in 2005 and they have a lot of stores in Malaysia, Singapore, China and now in the Philippines. There's a lot of pinoy travellers out there who've tasted it already and i think they are very happy to hear that J.CO is now  here in the Philippines.




When we enter their store, everyone greet us with a pleasant smile and they really ask if this is our first time at their store, they will automatically recommend their best seller or recommend their favorite and will definitely assist you quickly.


 Sorry for the picture it is so small, i just use my phone. Any way... all ll i can say is that their store is big and cozy, there's allot of tables and chair available and the store design is so cute... so Paris???,  they have Donuts and J. Cool Section. J. Cool section is where yo can get your beverages and yummy frozen yogurts.



I love to try them all but of course since it is our first time, we only want to taste at-least 2 donuts. Hihihi....

Yogurt for yogurt lovers...
 And of-course, coffee, frappe and tea will always be there.... For their Frappe which we ordered, we choose a Iced Chocolate "Due" for 130.00php only. It is a creamy and not too sweet ice chocolate and i am loving it.

And check this cute drawing at the back, so Paris!!!!



This donuts is what they called  Choconuttzy , donut with peanut butter and chocolate, the thing that i love about this flavor is that, the peanut butter taste is not that strong.

 And this is their famous Alcapone , a donuts coated with white belgian chocolate and top with almonds!!! These donuts only cost us 42.00php/each , their donuts is really soft and freshly cooked when they serve it, because we went their at 9am lol...

Sweet ♥

And i think my daughter will surely love these....

J. Co. Donuts & Coffee is located at:
Mega Strip B, SM Megamall
EDSA corner Julia Vargas Ave.
Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines

17 comments:

  1. I still haven't been to J.Co.. T__T I really need to buy me some J.Co donuts the next time I'm in Megamall. The Alcapone looks super yummy! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is their best seller, i am sure that you will love it.

      Delete
  2. Grabe, nakakagutom yung pics, lalo na ung shiny peanut butter donut. :P I think I'm the last one to not have gone to J.Co!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOl.. nakakagutom ba... Try it na sis.

      Delete
  3. oh my.. I can't wait for that to open at Trinoma! I've heard about it already and now just looking at your photos make my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard nga e.. i am sure na once you've tried it. Babalik ka.

      Delete
  4. I love your photos! They are so enticing. Havn't had the chance to try J.co yet. My partner is not fond of sweets so it's a good thing you featured that they have a lot of coffee drinks too. I think my partner can satisfy himself with that. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello stacy, nice to see you here. Love reading your blog. You and sumi should try this. :)

      Delete
  5. mmmmm i've heard so much about j.co donuts! i wanna try soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try ti na jo... check it at Megamall

      Delete
  6. These donuts look awesome! I bet they taste good, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are... Better taste it na..

      Delete
  7. perfect place to stop by and have a quite time with yourself :-) Returning from FTF

    http://www.homecookingwithjessy.com/dinner-at-applebees-restaurant/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got to try this soon!!! I think they'll have one branch in Trinoma too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love their store so cozy perfect for hangouts and bonding moments. Their Donuts aren't as sweet as krispy kreme but the donut quality is poor... Mejo madaming hangin lang sa loob. But the flavors are yummy! Must try their iced choco next time~

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow ang cute ng mga donut the color is pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'll try this j.co very soooon!!! :) gift for my bebe for our 4th anniversary! :) hope he'll like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses