Friday, April 27, 2012

Bar-B-king Ultimate Grilled Angus Beef Belly

If you are following my blog, you'll know that Bar-b-king is one of my favorite restaurant and having a delicious and affordable food is a MUST eat for me and Bar-b-king is one of those.

Me and my blogger buddies was invited to try their new Grilled Angus Beef Belly and for me to personally meet the owner, but unfortunately i was late ( i hate traffic!!) i missed their introduction and when we arrived, everyone is almost done eating and some of them are already chitchatting.

Here's a brief information about bar-b-king. Bar-b-king is owned and operated by Food Asia Corporation who is behind the success of Bibingkinitan, Fresh Food, The bibingka Cafe and Tea square. Bar-b-king restaurant focus on charcoal-grilled barbecues,so if you love grilled liempo, pork barbecue and grilled fish, better check this restaurant and also if you'll check their store at SM Megamall, it has an outdoor grilled  ambiance you can see how they cooked their food and you can smell the freshly grilled barbecue.


And here is what i am talking about, The ultimate Grilled Agnus Beef Belly. This Angus beef is USDA certifide for only Php. 150.00, it has a thick cut of a beef belly, stir fried carrots & corn, bar-b-gravy and the famous bar-b-rice yum yum yum..... Me and my partner love it and might bring her mom here on mother's day.

Bar-b-king has 5 braches: SM Megamall, SM Makati, SM DasmariƱas, SM Olongapo and SM Rosario and what i've heared they are now into franchising. So for those who haven't tried this yet, better check try it now.

Bar-B-King
Basement Level, Bldg. B
SM Megamall

9 comments:

  1. I wanna drag my parents here. Gosh, this post just makes me so hungry right now. Sayang I didn't get to join the event cos I'm really busy at work. Next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UU nga e wla ka... Marami poang next time bhe...

      Delete
  2. This is certainly a good buy! Thanks for sharing this post on Bar-B-King. I'll invite my family to try dining there one of these days. Care to link exchange? Farida :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure no problem followed you back na...

      Delete
    2. I'm also a follower now. How do you manage so many blogs? Ang galing mo :)

      Delete
  3. OMG! i have to try this! sm mega, thanks for sharing :D
    ~aiMee/aMz, http://amz88.blogspot.com/ <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their angus beef talaga! Thanks for the invite babe! <3 IMY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ang sarap noh? I was really impressed with the value and taste!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses