- 2 tbsp of mirin
- 1/2 tbsp of light soysauce ( Datu puti light soysauce)
- 1 tsp of miso pate ( i use a yellow miso )
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbspn vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sliced onions
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, 1 inch square slices
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/3 Julienne Carrots
- 500 grams medium sized squid, cleaned and remove heads and tentacles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix mirin, soysauce and miso paste and brown sugar in a small bowl and set aside
- In a cooking pan melt butter and heat oil, sauce oinion, garlic and green bell pepper for 30 seconds, then add carrots and cook for 1 minute.
- Add squid and cook until it becomes white, then add your sauce and season with salt and pepper.
Another yummy recipe and thanks to yummy magazine....