Saturday, February 11, 2012

Food Trip: AA BBQ Cebu

me loves cooking
The Original AA BBQ is located in San Roque Cebu City, but they have allot of branches for you to choose from depending on your location.

This BBQ store was introduce to me by Gen, one of m beauty blogger friend who first went to Cebu to celebrate the Sinulog festival.

Though BBQ is not new to me, but i wanna try this since they said it has a different type of serving. It is like a self service  food house. You can grab as many as raw BBQ and place it on your plate, then you will give it to the attendant for them to grilled it.



me loves cooking

They have allot of BBQ that you can choose from, from dried , marinated food or fresh fish. It's kinda like sutukil as well.
me loves cooking

me loves cooking

And here are the cooked food that we ordered. Like the Spicy Grilled Giant Squid.

me loves cooking

This is the Grilled Dried Squid
me loves cooking

seaweed salad.

me loves cooking

And Liempo

me loves cooking


I didn't took the picture of the pork BBQ and  Sinigang na Tanigue anymore since it came late and we are too busy eating &  i know most of you guys already know how does it look like.  Their prices range from 15 to 80 pesos which is not bad right. 

So for those who are thinking on going to Cebu and looking for a very affordable food to eat. Better try AA BBQ.

The Original AA BBQ
M.J. Ave. Cuenco cor. Legazpi Extention
San Roque,Cebu City

20 comments:

  1. I recommend this BBQ haus , once you hit cebu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their longganisa babe! Ang dami kong inuwi hihihi~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool BBQ house. I am always a big fan of street foods, whether they are located literally on the streets or at malls. Basta street food and dating game ako! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. DROOL! Have you tried eating at Larsian's?

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, i miss the inasal and lechon in Cebu... 

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want those longganisa balls! :) 

    ReplyDelete
  8. nagugutom na naman ako sarap ng mga yan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I want to have all these food! I've been to Cebu but never got to try this barbecue house. Hopefully I get to go here on my next Cebu trip.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nope dipa. But i will check that one out... hehehe Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, did you have putong with this too, I think you call it putong, their rice wrapped in banana leaves. This got me hungry.:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That only thing that i havent tasted is the Lechon Cebu.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Food house like this is one of the popular resto in Cebu.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh! I stayed in Cebu for almost 2yrs and AA is one of fave restos there. Nakakamiss!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yeah i remember! :) was able to try them before.. It was sweet and savory! Yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love sinigang and kinilaw na tangigue. are they serving grilled panga ng tuna also? that one is yummy. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. BBQ and any grilled food for that matter
    seems to be healthier than fried dish. 
    Anyways, those are very savory looking and
    I am actually craving for one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses