- With a cooked pasta, i put olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- I marinate this Chicken breast with salt, pepper, thyme and placed it on a foil for 2 hrs and friend it on a medium heat pan with butte and oil. Some say cooked it 4minutes on each side, but for me i like a well cooked chicken.
For Diane Sauce:
- 3 tbsp of chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp of mustard
- 2 tbsp cup of lime or lemon
- 1/4 cup of chicken broth
- 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup of thicken cream (optional )
- brandy ( optional)
- On a medium heat pan, add all the ingredients and stir it for 15 seconds.
- Serve the pasta, chicken and place the Diane sauce on the top of your chicken and you are done.
So there you go guys, hope you really like it. And have a grateful New Year to all!!!