Sunday, December 18, 2011

Food trip: Yakimix Experience

Last week me and my colleague decided to have a break at Yakimix Podium. It was a not so special Tuesday for us because we only have 1 day off and we make sure that we will consume our 1 days off to have fun and relax. After buying some gift for our x'mas exchange gift, we ate at Yakimix and go to Platinum KTV bar in metrowalk, and thanks to JR tonie's hubby for treating us for videoke.

Yakimix is a EAT-ALL-YOU-CAN Korean, Japanese and Cantonese buffet, a sushi, smokeless grill restaurant. I love sushi and thanks to my dad who introduce me to sushi and Japanese food. And to my mom who introduce me to Chinese food because without those experience, i will not appreciate this food.




When we first arrive here, it was 6:00pm and there's no large crowd that time. Good thing we arrived at the right time to avoid long queue's and to avoid reservations. As you can see i really tried all of the different types of sushi and it really value my money. And good thing it took us 30 mins to get another plate while waiting for tonie, at least we didn't get full easily.


When i saw their smokeless grill, i remember my dad's shabu-shabu grill at home that we used to use every Sunday, cooking while eating. Love it. What i like about yakimix serving is that, they're always attentive, once your plate is empty, they will get it right away so that you can use another clean plate for your next batch of food. They always replace those empty buffet place to a new one, so that people don't have to wait to long to get their favorite dishes.


Yakimix non-cooked food are not all seafood's. They also serve pork, chicken and beef. The only thing that i didn't get is their prawn, there's none kasi that time, don't know why.


They also serve, salads and deserts. Soup and you can choose or create you own sauce for the grilled food and remember not to eat allot of rice if you want to to taste all of it. And it is better to have a long chit chat while eating when you are eating at eat-all-you-can restaurants.


And of course, i also taste their cooked food as well. Please don't compare this one to DAD's, bec. dad's really has allot of food to choose from and their price is also sulit with the food that they serve. So for those people who's thinking of tasting yakimix. Here's the details below.


Mon - Thu: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm  and 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Fri - Sun: 11:00 am - 2:30 pm and 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm

Monday - Friday:
Lunch: Php499
Dinner: Php599

Saturday - Sunday:
Lunch: Php599
Dinner: Php599

Bottomless drinks: Php75
Coke products
Iced tea
Red iced tea
Blue lemonade
Mango juice

There you go. I hope you like it. So how about you have you already tried it?

7 comments:

  1. I miss eating at Yakimix! :) We frequent the place before Sambokojin, Vikings and other eat-all-you-can food spots sprouted. Btw, I did a review for Yakimix too. I hope you can check it out.. :)

    http://www.thepurpledoll.net/2011/10/yakimix-smokeless-grill-buffet.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to try sambojokin too e... i love eat all you can...
    I'll check it out later sis...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss yakimix. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. the food look so fresh.

    Oh btw I'm hosting my first giveaway. So check out my blog and feel free to join. HAPPY HOLIDAYS:)love,sweetandspicytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgosh yum! i love love japanese bbq!! looks so yummy :)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses