Serve: 2-3 person
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20mins
What you need:
- 1/2 ground meat ( pork or beef)
- Medium Potato cut into cubes
- Half cup of Green Peas ( frozen)
- Medium Red Bell pepper cut into small squares
- Medium onion and garlic chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 200ml of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of water
- In a preheated pan, add oil and saute potato for 2min then set aside
- Add and saute ground meat, sprinkle with salt and pepper until golden brown
- Set aside meat on the side of the pan and saute garlic and onion for 1 min, then saute ground meat again together with the garlic and onion.
- Add potato and green peas and stir it for 2min.
- Pour in water and let it boil for 3mins
- Add tomato sauce, red bell pepper and let it simmer until the sauce thicken and ready to serve with rice once your done.