Monday, May 30, 2011

Easy chicken cordon bleu

This recipe was share to me by my colleague kenji who let me taste her moms chicken cordon blue. I was amazed because it's a less work if you will cook it. He only told me the ingredients of the sauce and i made one just to try it. It's really an easy recipe for me. And my partner really loves it.



Serve:  2-4 person
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes



What you need:

1/2 kilo chicken fillet
2 egg beaten
2 - 3 cup flour
2 - 3 cup of bread crumbs

Sauce:
2 tbsp butter
1 cup ham chopped it minced
1/2 cup red bell pepper
1 pack of all purpose cream
salt and pepper to taste

Direction:

Chicken Fillet:
  • F.E.B : grab a chicken tap in on the flour, egg then bread crumbs and fried. Then set a side
Sauce
  •  On a medium heat pan. put the butter and ham, saute for 2 min then add bell pepper and saute for another 2 min and add all purpose cream and let it simmer for another 2 min.
On a clean plate. Place the chicken fillet and put the sauce on top.

It's easy and yummy.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
    Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
    Hugs and Kisses