Monday, April 18, 2011

Dominos Pizza Review

Domino's  pizza is been here in the Philippines for very long time and this is the first time i've taste it, I'm really having a hesitation of tasting it before because i might not like it. But like what they've said you cannot judge it unless you've tasted it. We bought this for buy 1 take one at Silver city branch on there grand opening and we never tried to order again. Though the taste is good but I'm still looking for that sweet Filipino taste. There thick crust is perfect , but the sauce is kinda sour for me. The delivery is kinda good and its still hot when it get here in our place but they took 40 min to deliver the pizza and our house is just a 5 mins away from Silver City. The pasta is salty for me, but the ingredients is perfect, it's too meaty. Let me show you what we've order.


Hawaiian Pizza

Sliced ham, bacon, pineapple, roasted red peppers, hot sauce, and jalapeƱos with provolone cheese on a parmesan asiago crust.
ExtravaganZZa Feast®
Loads of pepperoni, ham, savory Italian sausage, beef, onions, green peppers, mushrooms and black olives with extra cheese.


There Meaty sphagetti.

1 comment:

  1. Hawaiian Pizza has always been my favorite. Your photos are making me hungry! I do agree it can be rather salty. One reason why I eat home cooking almost entirely because we can control the salt and other ingredients in what we eat. However, I do enjoy pizza once in awhile, and Dominos is good. Certainly sounds like they need to improve delivery a lot in your area though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses